Monday, January 7, 2013

Waffles with yogurt and strawberries

Meal #1 of this Challenge is a definite winner.

Waffles Topped with Greek Yogurt, Agave, Strawberries and Walnuts
Toast 2 whole wheat waffles. 
Top with 1 tbs. of greek yogurt, a drizzle of agave, 1/2 c chopped strawberries and 1 tsp. walnuts.

I got Kashi brand frozen waffles, tasted the same as Eggo's without the ingredients I couldn't pronounce.

The combination of all the ingredients was actually surprisingly tasty and filling.  I ate breakast at about 7:45am, I didn't start to feel hungry until about 11:45.  Not too bad. Noon is my normal lunchtime too, so at least some of the timing is habit.  However, normally I would eat breakfast at 9 or 9:30 while at work and still be hungry at the same time, so I call this a win.  

Sorry I didn't take pictures of this one, I'll try to remember for future meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment