Friday, January 11, 2013

Salmon and Apple Salad Wrap

For some reason, despite the fact that I don't like a lot of cooked seafood, I'm ok with canned seafood.  I know, it doesn't really make sense.   I've eaten a fair amount of canned tuna in my life, but never canned salmon before.

However, this lunch was good!  I might save it for lunches at home, though since it did kind of permeate the office with a fishy smell.  Thankfully not too many people were there.

Salmon and Apple Salad Wrap
In a bowl, mix 1 can salmon, 1/4 cup chopped apple, 1/4 cup chopped celery and 2 tbs chopped onion.  In another bowl, combine 2 tsp balsamic vinegar, 1 tsp olive oil, 1 tsp agave and a sprinkle of black pepper.  Toss with salmon salad.  Spread salad on a wrap, top with 1/2 cup spinach and roll up.  Serve with 1/2 cup broccoli and 3 tbs hummus.

No comments:

Post a Comment