Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Egg with Spinach and Quinoa

Todays breakfast was pretty good.  Not quite as good as yesterday's, but I can see myself making this again sometime.

Egg with Spinach and Quinoa
In a microwave safe bowl, crack 1 egg and toss with a handful of spinach.  Pop into microwave for 1 - 1.5 minute, or until cooked through.  Serve over 1/2 cup of quinoa.  Serve with 1/4 cup blueberries.

Again I forgot to take a picture.  Honestly, it's all I can do to get myself up and out of bed in the morning.  I'm impressed with myself for actually eating breakfast at home 2 days in a row! 

Lunch made a bit of a mess on my way into work so I think I'm going to have to go pick up some replacement dressing.  There's a Whole Foods a few blocks away, so I guess I'll just take a little walk over at lunch time.

No comments:

Post a Comment