Avocado, Strawberry & Goat Cheese Sandwich
Avocado Strawberry + Goat Cheese Sandwich [cold]
- 2 slices of bread (I used Arnold Sandwich Thins. a whole wheat wrap would also work)
- 1 avocado (I only used about 1/4)
- 4 medium strawberries, thinly sliced
- 2-4T goat’s milk mozzarella, crumbled (I used goat cheese from a log)
- 1t lemon juice (optional)
- 1/8t salt
- black pepper + sea salt to top
- Toast the bread and place on a cooling rack [avoids sogginess] to stay crisp but not hot.
- Mash the avocado with a fork and then mash in the lemon juice + salt.
- Add as much avocado to the toast as desired and add 1 layer of thinly sliced strawberries.
- Top with salt, pepper, and about 1T crumbled goat cheese per slice.
Lookit what I did with the pictures, too...fun!