Sunday, July 22, 2012

WHOOPEEEEE pies

One of our favorite things to do when the weather is nice is have a cookout with friends. Since the weather was pretty much perfect yesterday, we had a few people over to hang out. 
We kept the menu simple with just hot dogs, hamburgers and grilled veggies.

We had to pick up some of the food earlier in the day, so while B was in Best Buy buying a new camera (maybe this will lead to me actually taking pictures for this blog), I stopped by Trader Joe's to get what we needed.  
I wanted to get something sweet for dessert so I browsed the table of cookies and cakes and found Whoopee Pies!  They looked tasty and there was just the right number for our party so I got those and some vanilla ice cream.  This lead to our newest tasty treat discovery:

Trader Joe Whoopee Pie + Vanilla Ice Cream + Hershey's Chocolate Syrup + Bailey's Irish Cream = YUM!!!  I bet graham cracker crumbled on top would be tasty too, maybe next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment