So let's see, what have we missed:
- Hanukkah and Christmas are over (boo) but we got and gave lots of great stuff (yay!)
- B and I took B's parents to the Steelers game and watched them secure a play-off free season. At least going to the game was fun even if they did play like crap.
- I've been off work for a week now, with a few more days to go, still SO not ready to go back. Being home all day with nothing to do is awesome.
- I made chili, with enough to freeze for later
- I made Chicken Enchilada Soup, with enough to freeze for later (recipe in another post)
- I'm 2 workouts away from scheduling my reward massage :-( and I'm changing up my goal for the next quarter.
Happy Holidays (or at least the one that's left)