Sunday, August 5, 2012

Hot Stone Heaven

I had my hot stone massage at Red Door Spa in Westchester yesterday.  It was so nice.  I had a gift card, so I splurged for the longer 80 minute massage rather than the 50 minute, so worth it! 
I was sore from my workouts and the hot stones felt just amazing on my back and shoulders.  Anyone who hasn't had one of these really should try it.  Massages are pretty awesome anyway, but the hot stones are just magic.

Not actually me!

After the spa I did some shopping.  Of course I had to make up for the fact that I didn't have to pay for the massage.  I made up for that and then some...oops.

Continuing my "day of beauty" I also got my hair cut and colored.

To top off this lovely day, we had dinner at Hacienda Azteca.  Their margaritas and fresh made guacamole are always tasty.  The food is really good, service tends to be a little questionable.
We then headed over to Wicked Wolf.  They've started having Dueling Pianos on Fridays and Saturdays so we wanted to check it out.  So much fun!!  We'll definitely be heading back.

I'm a bit dehydrated this morning, but still planing to go for a run a bit later today.  We'll see how that goes!



No comments:

Post a Comment