Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hodge Podge Dinner

This has been a weird week.  I did something not ideal to my hip flexor and it's really been hurting.  I took a couple of days off the gym, hopefully that will help.  I do feel a bit better today. 
Of course, at the same time I'm insatiably hungry.  Isn't that always the way?


We actually have a ton of food in the house with all the cooking and freezing I've been doing.  So, I skipped the grocery delivery this week and I've been using up what I have.

Tonight I decided to get a little creative for dinner (aka, too lazy to really cook).  So, here is my hodge podge meal of the night:

I cooked up 2 eggs, mixed that with Steamfresh Southwestern Corn and some diced onion and red pepper I had.  Then I sprinkled some cheddar cheese on top.

And actually - it's pretty good!  No pic tonight, it just looked like a mess of yellow :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment