Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day Weekend in Atlantic City

B, J, and I went to Atlantic City for the weekend.  We'd been trying to go all summer and finally just pulled the trigger and went.  It's insane how much hotel rooms in Atlantic City cost, thank God for Starwood points!

We played some blackjack, hung out on the beach, shopped at the outlets, and had yummy dinners at PF Changes and Ruth's Chris. 
In the spirit of my recent commitment to weight loss, I also managed to get in a 3 mile run.  It's hard to eat well while traveling and during the holidays but I think I at least did better than I normally would have.  That has to count for something, right?

The gambling was a bit of a roller coaster but we all ended up taking home more than we went there with, not something you can always say!
I made some great finds at the outlets too, can't complain about that.

Now back to a normal (though short) work week...



No comments:

Post a Comment