Here's what I did:
- preheated the oven to 375 degrees
- washed and sliced the sweet potato into 1/4 inch thick "chips"
- tossed the potato slices in some seasonings (I used cumin and chili powder and some salt and pepper) and some olive oil
- spread in one layer on a baking sheet (I lined the baking sheet with foil to keep it clean, this came in handy later on too.
- baked the potatoes for 17 min
- I used the foil to help me toss the potatoes in the pan
- baked for an additional 5 min
- sprinkle on some sea salt, to taste