Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Baked Sweet Potato "Chips"

I think I had mentioned in my pulled pork post that I had bought some sweet potatoes to have as a side.  Well tonight I decided to try a new way to make them.

Here's what I did:
  • preheated the oven to 375 degrees
  • washed and sliced the sweet potato into 1/4 inch thick "chips"
  • tossed the potato slices in some seasonings (I used cumin and chili powder and some salt and pepper) and some olive oil
  • spread in one layer on a baking sheet (I lined the baking sheet with foil to keep it clean, this came in handy later on too.
  • baked the potatoes for 17 min
  • I used the foil to help me toss the potatoes in the pan
  • baked for an additional 5 min
  • sprinkle on some sea salt, to taste
    • ENJOY!
They came out really good!  

No comments:

Post a Comment